Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dr. Brian Baird

I grew up in Brigham City, where I first got the idea to become an orthodontist. I had braces as a senior in high school and liked what it did for my smile. That's where it all started. I understand what you are going through with braces, although I had bands around each tooth instead of the much trickier brackets that we use today. Our wires are a lot better these days, too, thank goodness.

I love spending time with my wife and these 3 crazy girls.


I love hiking, especially at Zion National Park. I'm a sports junkie. I especially like basketball. The Jazz about killed me when they went to the finals and lost, but I still like to follow them. My other big hobby is music, especially jazz. I'm best at saxophone, but I claim to play the piano and guitar. I'm interested in a bit of everything, I like to travel and see new things.


I hope you enjoy your time with us. Please ask questions. We'll try to make it as fun as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment